Tir Nan Og
Tir Nan Og is the center of the Earth fairies' kingdom. It is an island located in the ocean to the west of Ireland and is not found on any map. When the Wizards of the Black Circle captured the Earth fairies, they imprisoned them in their own kingdom of Tir Nan Og, where the fairies remained imprisoned until the Winx freed them in season 4. The island's name refers to the island of Tír na nÓg from Irish myths.
- Morgana is the former Queen of the Earth Fairies, Rick's wife and Roxy's mother. She led the Earth fairies' revenge against the Wizards of the Black Circle for imprisoning them, and against the humans for stopping to believe in them after the Winx freed the Earth fairies. At the end of season 4 she abdicates and goes to live with Rick and Roxy in Gardenia. She was possibly inspired by Morgan le Fay from the Arthurian legend.
- Queen Nebula was one of the fairies trapped in the White Circle and Morgana's second in command. She used to be the Fairy of Peace, but was turned into the Fairy of War by her rage against the Fairy Hunters.
- Diana is the major Fairy of Nature. She lives in the Amazon Forest.
- Aurora is the major Fairy of the North. She lives in a floating iceberg called the Ice Tower.
- Sybilla is the Fairy of Justice. She escaped from Tir Nan Og and she lives in a cave mountain located in Italy.